19 August 2007

Things that are Good

I just had a baby. Seriously, I had to do everything. I want to impart some cool things to you.

Hospital food is deep fried and fucking delicious.

Birth and Labor aren't hard. Take drugs and enjoy the fact that a living being is coming out of your body.

I appreciate the Welfare State. Felicia and I went to the hospital had food, drug, room and baby and it cost us nothing. The only downside is that if the nurses know that you don't have money to pay for the delivery, those cunts act like you have a meth lab in the trunk of your car.

Go to the liquor store and buy the cheapest vodka you can find. Go home and add cheap vodka to a load of berries, fruit, or something. Wait 5 days and drink. It is great.

My personal recipe for the above is:

Raspberry infused vodka
Soda water
Fresh mint
Ice

Muddle mint in a highball glass, add ice, vodka and soda water. Swirl and enjoy.

No comments: