07 November 2008

Shut Up You Don't Know Me



Rho, Phi, and Theta. Word.

I really have nothing else. School is going well. I mean, aside from all the misanthropic hatred for all the motherfucking losers who are all over the place.

Let me break down the stupid that I have heard/seen around campus lately and how I have thought/felt regarding these things:

"Sarah Palin is just like us." Said as I'm working on my Math 202 homework. Yeah, because Sarah Palin knows how to evaluate a single integral, much less multiple integrals in spherical coordinates.

Fucking retards playing hackysack in the student union. Goddammit. Are you fucking dicktards in high school or some shit? I mean, I did this shit when I was 15, in a public school, in Mississippi, and you motherfuckers think that you are going to get a degree in something by spending all your free time smoking weed, playing hack, and getting in my fucking way? To quote H. Rollins, "Get off the drugs and get back to the real world." Fucking Ass Fucks.

(This is a paraphrase from some guy who is a self-labeled genius): The U.S. is moving towards a Nazist, Marxist society, and sustainability is the way that this is happening. Me: My God, it's full of stars and completely uninformed, ignorant, shitfucks who ARE ACTUALLY ALLOWED TO VOTE. Also, the genius guy said that McCain wanted to abolish the Supreme Court and that Obama wanted to be a dictator. I present the last two items without comment.

I think I have more but I can't remember them. What I wanted to say was that, hey, it's almost Thanksgiving, and that I really love this holiday because it's like the only one that hasn't been co-opted by greeting card companies and merchandising fuckholes. I love Thanksgiving because I love reminding people that they should be happy for what is not wrong with their life, as opposed to what would could be better. Fucking Puritans and shit.

No comments: