16 November 2008

To Make You All Believe


The caption for this could be: "I totally hate everyone."

Hey, there are a lot of things that I don't understand and never will. This makes me pretty fucking depressed. I mean, how can I be a totally fully formed human being and do not understand the fundamental nature of the universe in which I live? Oh, right, I can get totally washed every chance I get.

Felicia is leaving on some kind of goddamn work thing for a fucking week. FUCK. SHIT. GODDAMN. I can't even say that if she dies in some freak plane accident that I'll kill myself, because you know, I have those goddamn kids. Not to mention all the work I am going to have to do in her absence.

Life is terrible and random. I just don't want you to forget that no matter what, I totally fucking hate you assholes.

No comments: