07 June 2010

I Want a Perfect Soul


My boys and their Uncle Joe

I've been off the radar for a while and it has been good but I think I'll start the post a day thing and try to keep it up even if I do get that J-O-B. Sometimes I just can't wrap my head around things and stupid shit seems to bother me more than it should. Just yesterday I was shopping for Gavin's new school clothes in the little boy section and not the baby/toddler section and I realized "this is how it happens that you end up all old and shit". Then today Gavin is telling me all about his imaginary friend Meesee who wasn't paying attention when he went shooting and pointed the weapon at his stomach and pulled the trigger so now Meesee is dead and he needs to find a new Meesee.

I fear for the children who have to face the next huge evolutionary bottle-neck event.

No comments: