14 July 2008

Around Campus




Here are a few pictures from a place I like to hang out on campus. It's usually empty, except for hot-assed coeds and the occasional dip-shit who is walking through talking about how he has "friends" all over the country because the fat motherfucker is in some stupid frat, nice job fat-ass, good luck with the heart disease. All rancor aside, this place is pretty neat and I like to come sit and fuck around here when I could be studying. It makes me think that I am in some sci-fi book and I live in some sort of giant arkship that is adrift among the stars and I am one of the last human inhabitants, which is just fine with me, or that I live on some personal hollowed out asteroid because I am mega rich and I can afford to be a space recluse.



Like I said, it's pretty bad-ass with the stream and the greenery, it is a good place to sit and reflect, or as Felicia says I do, sit and silently judge everyone and everything. Seriously, does that sound like me?

Speaking of campus shit, I am taking a communications class this semester. Booooorrrrriiiinnnngggg. It is really infuriating because it just reinforces people's stereotypes, i.e. Men are the strong, silent type, or when communicating they only want to "fix" women's problems and women talk just to connect and just want someone to listen to them. Can we please just throw some fucking dirt on this shit already? I am so fucking infinitely bored with this shit. Why don't I just get a fucking shirt that says: "Hi, I'm male, ruled by my penis, and therefore incapable of being a human being. Please don't expect anything other than this from me because it would be a crime if, as a society, we could grow a little bit. Now, show me them titties!"


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy shit, I seriously almost pee'd myself laughing at your T-shirt!! Not a totally unusual thing as I've been pregnant much of the last 6 years, it has definatly been awhile though:)