15 December 2008

More Like Sunday


This guy learned a few things about not giving a fuck.

So yeah, the semester is over. I hate my wife and want her to go away, but only because she is saying things that I don't want to hear.

Dude, I am so drunk right now. There is a movie on and it pisses me off.

We had game night and it was pretty cool.

I was thinking about the Chbosky novel I reviewed below and I decided that I was too nice to that motherfucker. This fucking guy, he writes in the style of a wannabe angst filled teen who is so pissed at his suburban family and their petty bourgeois concerns, but one who loves his family and views them as the base for his actions.

Attention Mr. Chbosky: Shut the fuck up with your stupid ass preaching. You understand nothing and convey even less with your writings. You have no real idea of the hatred that adolescent boys feel and the fact that you write shit for MTV makes you a fucking loser.

I hate "coming of age novels". They all suck. No one but teens care about teens. The rest of us feel shame about that terrible time in our lives and don't care to relive it with horribly rendered prose about masturbation and high school.

The people who say that high school was the best time of their life are the most vacant pieces of shit you could ever hope to meet.

FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK.

No comments: