14 February 2009

I'm About to Go Get Lifted


Not like this.

I'm talking about with the help of substances, but you already knew that.

Today was total ownage. Let me break this shit down starting with Friday night.

I decided to drink way too much while I watched "The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford" which turned out to be a pretty good movie, eventhough I hated the Robert Ford character, which was to be expected. Anyway, I got bent and I knew I had to wake up early to go to work.

Saturday morning I wake up still feeling bubbly and I shower and all that, and then I have a leisurely morning of coffee and doughnuts with the family after I jump the Subaru. The bitch of it all is that even with all the extraneous shit I get to work early, which has not happened since I started work.

Then work, where I proceed to fucking kill it. I mean, today, there was nothing you could throw at me that I could not destroy, outside of shit I have never seen before. I was killing it all, derivatives, functions, circles, matrices, paraboloids and cones in R3. I tell you, I had the shit by the balls today. There was no question asked that was not answered.

I was thinking that my getting shit housed on Friday night was positively reinforced by my performance today in the Math Lab, so expect more shit housing and tutoring, because that is what I am all about.

No comments: