18 April 2009

Fuck Yeah


Check this shit out.

So, here is the latest book from Peter Hamilton. I totally expect it to kick ass. You should all go to amazon and buy it because it is only $19 for this huge hardback book. It rules.

Things have been pretty boring around here. I guess it is finally spring because it has been above freezing for a while and it rained instead of snowed last night, so that's pretty cool, to know that winter is finally done. I mean it was so warm today at 36 degrees that I went to work without wearing a jacket at all.

I saw a bunch of those goddamn teabagger idiots the other day. Talk about fucking tools. I mean, words fail.


Fucking moron.

Aside from having no idea what the fuck Obama lied about, I'm pretty sure democracy isn't dead because we just had elections for mayor here. Clearly this protester is a goddamn idiot. I hope she gets cancer and dies. Soon. Also, I hate her.

No comments: