25 April 2009

Stupid Shit, Stupid Shit


Fucking Idiot.

Go read this article in the Anchorage Daily News. Not only is it funny to watch my local newspaper mock some gun freak, it is also terrifying to know that anyone can just buy a gun and carry it, concealed, to, you know, Fred Meyer, or the movies. Who knows when you would need a gun while you're filling up your car, or to your kids' playground, or hell, even to the library. I know that I feel the untold horror of being unprotected when I am sitting in my classes. The kind of horror that is only alleviated by having a gun and feeling like a real, huge cock having, alpha male, who is totally virile, and fucks all the hot bitches.

What a fucking loser.

On the positive side, I stopped coughing up blood this morning, so that's a good thing.

No comments: