04 July 2009

M-E-T-H-O-D Man!


Summer fun.


Here we are at Finger Lake. The boys are about to get their sea legs.

At the 4th of July Parade in the grand metropolis of downtown Wasilla, jumping off point for national superstar, Sarah Palin.



Sure, she looks innocent enough, but this is her trollface.


Some fundie christians with some anti-gay sex signs on the 4th.


Also, some crazy libertarians at the 4th parade.


The official Wasilla tea-bagging party.


My trollface.


Goddamn, this kid looks so cool.


Rustic as fuck.


Gavin, Jessica, and Dominic holding hands and walking up a trail.


So today was the anniversary of the nation's birth, and all the crazies came out. Naturally we took the opportunity to troll the shit out of everyone who really thought that their stupid signs would sway anyone's opinion about anything. The crazy libertarians from the parade came up and asked us to take their literature and I said, "Get that shit away from us." while Felicia said, "Umm, Nooo!" so the libertarian woman said, "Okay, that's your right!" while the bitch was walking on a government funded street. Then, as a family, we drove by the fundie christians, honk, and then give them the finger while I laugh my ass off. Then, the teabag party. We drove by several times to take pictures and then yell, "Go Galt!" and "Ron Paul!".

I regret that I didn't organize a better troll of the stupid ass tea baggers. I am ashamed that I did not walk around the teabag party with my Obama shirt, posters deliniating how much Alaska pays in taxes with respect to how much federal aid the state receives, and just how dumb the "conservatives" are.

Anyway, the summer up here has been magnificent and we have been loving it.

Also, suck a fat dick King George!

No comments: