15 August 2009

Also, This


A Stupid Twat.

Go read this goddamn article. I couldn't get past the first line so I don't really know what it says, but my guess is that it's subtly ribbing on the goddamn teabag fucktards, like this dumb whore pictured above.

The best part about this dumbass is that she is a stay at home mother. Don't get me wrong, I've stayed at home and taken care of children so I know how much of a thankless, labor intensive job that rearing children is, but I was never under any illusions that I actually paid taxes or that any of the money that Felicia "earned" was "my" money.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So many levels of brilliance: Seneca told me she didn’t like President Obama’s “take you under my wing and take care of you” style. There was a time when she and her husband could barely make rent and he had to sell one of his guns. She had to look for change in the couch to buy the kids ice cream at McDonald’s.