12 November 2009

Hate You, Lifetime


This is how the History of Psych was really written.

I am almost finished with this behemoth of a paper, after which I will move on to some shit about ocean acidification and existential psychology. You know, I spent five years in the Marine Corps, and, at this point in my academic career, I have to say that cranking out papers on shit that I don't give two fucks about is isomorphic to running five miles in the cold after I drank too much on purpose because I hate my life.

The real thing about college is, I've found, it just wants you to think. It's like you pay X amount of money for someone to tell you to think, which is kind of why it's so absurd. I mean if you've never thought before, why would you think its a good idea to dole out the dough necessary to get told to think?

Now that the paper's mostly over, pass the wine!

No comments: