04 September 2010

My Eyes Burn



Out for an autumn walk


Jogging and shadow boxing


60 plus degrees is totally shirtless lake weather



A nice, solitary Amanita I found on the walk.




I've kind of been fascinated by forests lately.


This is why we deserve the coming extinction.

I walked to the goddamn lake yesterday, pushing the kids in the stroller down the hill and then back up. They are getting to be too fat for that shit.

So, yeah, I've been captivated by forests lately, like I've never really seen them before and now, suddenly they mean something but I don't know what. Something I can't put my finger on, something big. Maybe it's that they've been here for way longer than I can really grasp, or that they're alive and brutal on a level I'll never know, or that they're totally uncaring about me. I don't fucking know and it probably doesn't matter.

Yeah, I'm sure it doesn't matter.

No comments: