29 August 2010

If I Should Lose You


First day of kindergarten


Kiernan, the belle of the ball at his 3rd birthday


An aquatic take on pigs in a blanket


I thought this was nice.










All these were taken at the Matanuska River Park and I thought they were pretty awesome.

I haven't been talking about a lot of shit lately because it's too goddamn stupid and pointless. Take the senate primary here in Alaska. See, wasn't that just the most awful story ever? Also, there has been the State Fair which is a big excuse to binge eat/drink and spend too much money. Gyros? You bet your sweet ass I had some goddamn gyros, salmon quesadillas too. And then Gavin goes to school and that's pretty fucked up because he's already in real school. I mean, I kept another human being alive long enough to shift responsibility for raising him onto the state. Fuck yeah, Dad of the year, right here, century more like it. Also, there are many, many hot moms who take their kids to school each day. Jesus, they're like, so hot it's fucking stupid. Fuck man.

Learn to work the saxophone.



1 comment:

erinondemand said...

I'll pay you for a big print of that balls-picture. I really like it. I will frame that shit and hang it in my living room.