28 April 2011

I Believe It's Termed In-Group Out-Group Bias

I wonder when Rush Limbaugh and Pat Robertson are going to open their stupid mouths about the storms in the South.

Like I've said before, give me a media platform and a huge blank check and I can say stupid shit too. 

Also, I'd like to note that these two turds above are just fine, hell, lauded even, by their fan base for saying shitty things about "totally deserving foreigners/other races" but the same base is horrified when someone says/does synonymous things to "true American Heroes". 


Sometimes, make that a lot of the time, the media make me feel very solipsistic.

Here you go, a few screen caps of things that I thought were funny, or ironic, or just plain weird that you all might think of in the same way but I'm not going to explain why because I think it's pretty self evident and no one likes to listen to some asshole pedant drone on about how smart he is.




The above was especially laughter inducing, albeit in a maniacal fashion, like, "hahahaHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH", then I fell out of my chair.


 
SSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

No comments: