29 September 2007

Alaska Verdicts 1

If you are one of those people who was never curious enough to peep your own anus in the mirror, this is what you missed.


Former Representative Pete Kott is going to the clink. The Anchorage Daily News has the full story here. The jury found Mr. Kott guilty on three charges: bribery, extortion and conspiracy. I guess they didn't really care for his defense of, "Man, I was fucking wasted all the time. I had no fucking clue who was giving me what." I thought that, if nothing else, that argument took balls. I mean, he never said he was innocent just that he was a lush. I will admit that the motherfucker has a pair on him.

Sentencing is set for Dec. 7 and I'll be sure to keep updating on these sons of bitches. Next up: Vic Kohring and his trial date of Oct. 22.

No comments: