01 September 2007

Cue the Queen Music

Fuckin' Homo.



This kind of shit makes my weekend. Yet another hypocritical, right-wing motherfucker down. I really do love seeing this. It's payback for the time when assholes like ex-Senator Craig and his cronies tried to impeach a motherfucker for getting his knob slobbed. Unlike our gay friend above at least President Clinton had the decency to:
a) get head from a chick, albeit a fat one.
b) do it in the privacy of his office, not the ultra sexy locale of a sexy airport bathroom.

Look, I have no problem with him giving or receiving gay sex. Also, if a motherfucker needs the danger of a public location to bust a nut, I am not about to judge him. The bitch of it is this shit-head, while enjoying the pleasures of having a man get him off, advocated no rights for other gay dudes who just want to live in harmony with each other. Fuck him. I am glad that he's getting everything that is coming to him, which by my guess is a huge throbbing cock, thrusting in and out of his gaping ass. Ha.


No comments: