20 September 2008

Where I Stay: Anchorage


Hey, check out these jam cookies. I rule.



Ahh, sweet ass, old, army barracks converted into low rent apartments.



The view of downtown is pretty bitchin' though. You just kind of have to keep out of your head that you are right above the train yard, and that any chemical mishap or explosion would probably kill you in your sleep.


Dining Room.


Living Room.


Plant window and bookshelves.


Here is a totally unscripted picture of Gavin reading his "magazine" about firefighters he got from his pre-school.

Now check out a similar picture of me as a child doing the same thing.

I think the last two pictures totally rule. It's pretty amazing that there still exists an ancient picture of me reading the paper, and even more amazing that I caught Gavin in almost exactly the same position. It's kind of freaky how similar the two images are.

Anyway, I'm going to get out of here before I get too sentimental or some such shit. I shall return soon with the expected levels of vitriol.

Suck It!


No comments: