03 January 2009

Ball Sack


I probably would have had an easier time dealing with this guy.

Seriously. The past few days have been just one big kick in the nuts after another. Let's see, where to start?

It got super fucking cold here. It hasn't been above zero for the high temperature for more than a week. It's close to record low temps for this time of year at night. It sucks, and yet, while I was out at the store the other day, I see a jackass wearing flip flops and cut offs. I can't tell you how many dumbfucks I've seen standing around in sub zero temps wearing only hoodies and jeans. Fucking idiots.

Because it was so cold my car wouldn't start and we had to spend two days trying to get it working again. I can't even describe the fiasco it was to get the motherfucker running again. Let's just say that I was so pissed I vowed when I get out of this fucking state I'm never going to live in a place with such ridiculous cold ever again.

There is a mystery blockage in my tub's drain and so tonight I had to bathe out of the kitchen sink. It sucked ass.

The fucking lady at Starbucks this morning was so goddamn incompetent I actually had to yell at her. I mean usually I don't bother if service is shitty or fucked up because you know shit happens, but this woman butt fucked every single part of the order. I had to tell her twice what I wanted and she fucked the order and then charged me too much and took entirely too long to count out the fucked up change she was giving me.

Also, while at Starbucks, I saw some lady wearing a McCain/Palin hoodie. Loser.

There are still no Nintendo Wii consoles in this shit hole. Fuck beans.

No comments: