30 March 2009

Nerd Shit


Oh yeah, you love this shit.

If you're like me, you spend a lot of time wondering how people survived as long as they have. I mean in a general sense but also in an individual one too. I know you have been sitting there, just like I have, listening to some inane drivel pouring from some jackass' mouth, and asking yourself, "Why hasn't anyone bludgeoned this fucking idiot to death already?" I can't be the only one that thinks that, right? See, he just did it again.

Also, am I the only one who routinely worries about an extinction level event occurring during my lifetime? I can't be the only one who frequently looks out the window and expects to see a tsunami roaring into the inlet, or a wave of fire from a three mile wide asteroid that just slammed into the planet. Sometimes I think that I have the curse of too much time to think about shit.

Oh well, fuck it.

No comments: