28 March 2009

State of Emergency



What the fuck?


Gavin took this one while I was out walking the dog. Hilarious.

Yeah, it's been said, but I'll reiterate. Bobby Jindal, the Kenneth the Page looking motherfucker, can suck a fat dick. I will say that people looking to reduce a government's budget by arbitrarily cutting government run programs i.e., volcano monitoring, are stupid because the service that the government provides usually benefits a lot of people, would not otherwise be done by "private industry", and can always be seen as a justifiable use of tax payer money. This is especially obvious for natural disaster programs, but should be evident for all social welfare programs (I'm looking at you universal health care). I for one can't believe that Jindal didn't read through the dumb ass shit he was supposed to say beforehand and say, "You know, this is fucking stupid. I'm not saying this." Which leads me to believe he did read through it and say, "Yeah, that bit about the volcanoes. That shit is political gold, I tell ya!"

Anyway, fuck them, and by them I mean the GOP.

I can't really believe the semester is going to be over in about a month. It's totally fucked up because the Fall semester wouldn't fucking end and this one seems to be over before we even really get started. The fucked up thing is that I think I have done more work already this semester than I did all of last semester. Oh well, fuck that too.

I have to go think about some shit. Later.

No comments: