18 December 2009

Another ELE Ain't Got Nothin' On Me


Mystikal


Busta Bust

Yeah, the title is a mash up of the above two artists. So what?

I know that previously I had worried about dying, or my existence's point, or the extinction of my DNA in a catastrophic, world altering event, but that was all needless bullshit. I fall into these traps periodically and I'm pretty sure that everyone who knows me knows that I do this and so they graciously turn a blind eye to my pitiful introspection. I just wanted to get it out there, though, and that I appreciate you all's forbearance in the matter. You guys are all pretty cool in your own way.

I've been reading and thinking too much. Although, I would think that we would all prefer reading and thinking too much to reading and thinking too little.

Fuck it, I missed a day yesterday.

No comments: