05 December 2009

Kid Charlemagne

Watch this shit. It's pretty cool.





Last night, I was feeling totally lethargic so I had some beer on the sofa and I was watching some UFC reruns on Spike TV. Gavin and Kiernan were fascinated by watching two guys in a chain link cage beat the shit out of each other. Also, it totally didn't help that I was yelling my encouragement at the screen.

This morning as we are just fucking around in the apartment, the kids were playing this weird game where they were kicking each other in the legs and then laughing hysterically. So, naturally, I decided to set up a little match for them and video tape the results. Gavin is a natural, as you can see, and he's got some good instincts and loves wrestling. I mean check out his mean takedown in the second video. Kiernan, however is probably not mixed martial arts material because after Gavin's wicked slam, he spent the next ten minutes on the couch next to Felicia.

I "spent" $175 on books today, and Steely Dan is really fitting the groove I'm in right now.

No comments: