05 December 2009

Desecrate You


Two wine-swilling hippies at a fund raiser for the recycling center.


Hanging out at grandma's house.




Sledding.


Why the fuck would an omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent being do that?


Feety Jams rule.



Some fake mustaches.


Stockings.


Making some Christmas paper rings.


Hmm.



Making some ornaments.



Ornamented.

So here are some photos of the preparation for fucking around after the semester is over. I'll probably start up the whole blog a day thing because I'll be so bored and shit, so expect some of that for your holiday goodness. So, I've got shit to do so I'll leave this until later, so check out this new comic I've been digging on. It rules. I'll probably do some updating of links or some dumb shit also. Fuck it, I'm out.

No comments: