16 December 2009

Ben, Destroyer of Stereotypes


Worsted weight, motherfucker.


Chain.


Single.


Half double.


Double.


Treble.

I took up crochet and Felicia is "taking up" knitting. I'm catching on pretty quickly and as soon as I "got" the first real stitch, everything else has been just coming along nicely. I haven't made anything yet and the shit you see above was just practice. It's pretty cool and it's a great way to just tune out and concentrate on shit.

Just letting everyone know that if we send/get you a gift at Christmas time that in the future the gift will be of this nature or something similar. I'm through buying people shit. I mean, this year, people got plants that I took as cuttings from the ones I have. American gift giving practices and traditional gender roles can get fucking bent.

Tell your friends.

No comments: