19 December 2009

TITLES!!


This is my serious face.


Gavin's new kitty


Meta-pictures


We need some new bookshelves.


Chalky loves to ski!


Our first chile


Already searching for pr0nz


Got cookies, will decorate.


Bodhidharma would approve.


Clean as you go.


Drink as you go.


Ace of Cakes betta watch tha fuck out.



Word.


I get bored.

Here are a bunch of fucking pictures for you all. This morning, Gavin woke up pretty early and got my camera and started taking pictures of his own accord. I think that this is pretty fucking awesome. I mean, only about two years ago he was shitting his pants and now he can operate a device which would have baffled my parents.

Then, you have the pictures that I intended to take. You can see me, being totally white, on my skis that I just bought today with Gavin and his skis that we got yesterday or so. He is rarin' to go and keeps asking us when we will take him. Felicia, being the totally dope wife that she is, located a set of skis, boots, and poles for 100 bucks on craigslist from some nice Indian dude who was moving to Canada and needed to unload his skis. I got them this afternoon. Felicia rules.

Also, thanks to my real life bro Francis for send the kids their Christmas loot in the mail. They got nerf guns, a laptop, and a noisemaking book. Pretty cool shit. Gavin and I ambushed Felicia today while she was changing Kiernan's stank ass. There were no survivors.

Then, tonight, Felicia mixed up some cookies for me and the boys to bake and then decorate. We hooked it up. Sick.

No comments: