31 May 2008

Ass Valedictorian

Not the help I was looking for.


Just a few things here:

1) When I'm in the Wal-Mart pharmacy line, it's not a fucking place of worship. Therefore, I should not have motherfuckers come up to the front of the line and ask all the patrons, all of whom have been waiting a long time to get the medicine they need to live, if they believe in the healing power of prayer. Newsflash fuckhead, if I believed in that shit, you'd see me in church on Sunday, not waiting in a fucking line in Wal-Mart. God is constantly fucking with me via assholes as described above.

2) When you describe your spouse, I don't think the first adjective that comes to mind should be "Godly". This should be self-explanatory.

3) Bourbon is my favorite drink. Sure, I like beer, wine, gin, just about anything, but I have a deep, up-welling, long-term love of bourbon. I don't know if this is historically accurate, but I remember reading something that said one of the founding fathers (Jefferson, maybe?) wanted bourbon to be the national drink. This rules and even if it isn't true, don't tell me.

Ludacris rules.


Oh yeah, vote bitches.

No comments: