10 May 2008

Lazy

I have to tell you that I have nothing today. I feel vindicated in that I posted two entries yesterday and, as such, don't feel the need to try so goddamn hard today. Here we go, just a list:

Wine, chicken and dumplings, and depressing movies all kick ass.

I think my wife is pretty cool, but, thinking this, I also think that she or I will end up dead soon. This will make either of us totally depressed, the reasons for this being many, not least of which is that we will have to be "single" again. That is fucking stupid, and exactly the reason that one of us will be dead; the universe is stupid, not in a meaningful way, but in an egoistical way.

I thought I might be having a heart attack today. Chest pains, shortness of breath, numbness of extremities, all brought about by the ingestion of copious amounts of alcohol. I really thought that this was the last go 'round. You know how I avoided the confirmation bias and disproved that shit? Yeah, I masturbated. Must not have been a heart attack, because the old ticker stood up to "la petite mort".

I love my children. I know that, in an evolutionary sense, you have to love them, but I think that they are also cool in their own right. I am not talking about the youngest one, he is still working on instinct alone, but the Bug keeps asking me to play with him and keeps looking out for his brother's safety. It makes me think that we are raising him, at least somewhat, correctly and that he is developing an empathy for other creatures.

Fuck all ya'll. Ya'll don't know shit about me.

No comments: