08 May 2008

Today Didn't Rule So Much


This was Gavin last night when he had to get in bed. This shit is a common occurrence at bedtime so I decided to take a picture of this to horrify all the non-child having couples out there that child-rearing is just as hellish as you were led to believe, and that you will be horribly inefficient at being a parent just like you think you will be. My advice: pour another drink and yell some more, eventually somebody passes the fuck out and forgets all this ever happened.



This is what Felicia had waiting for her when she got in the door tonight. Chicken salad, on toasted French bread with medium cheddar cheese, avocado, salt, pepper, and the rest of the sweet potato from last night. Notice the drink. That's my own Jamba Juice creation of raspberry sorbet, orange juice, strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, and blueberries. This shit was fucking delicious. I rule.



For dessert, we had fresh baked chocolate chip cookies. I don't want to hear ever again about anyone disliking being domestic and cleaning and cooking for their spouse, I don't give a fuck if you are a man or a woman. This shit rules. I would take what I had to do today, especially in light of the fact that I do it with two children under the age of three, over any bullshit that I would face at a job. Fuck a job, fuck those motherfuckers. At least all the hassle that I get in preparing this comes from people that I don't want to beat to death with a hammer after it's done. At least, I don't as long as they don't sass me.

No comments: